Overusing water in your home not only depletes a valuable resource, but also results in high water bills. Low-income families with high water usage and high bills often get behind on their bills and face having their water turned off. UESF’s Water Conservation Housing Stabilization Program helps water customers facing these challenges by providing:
- Financial assistance to pay off past due bills
- Plumbing repairs and modifications to help decrease water usage
- In-home water conservation education to help promote good habits, lower usage and decrease water bills for the long term
To be eligible, individuals and families must:
- Be a water customer with high usage, high arrearages, and high water bills
- Meet income criteria of 175% of the Federal Poverty level (to be determined at time of application).
For more information or to find out if you qualify, contact:
267.639.8248 | email@example.com
Check your eligibility
Take a screening test to find out how we can help you.