There is no single solution to financial instability. But we have found that the key to long-term self-sufficiency is stable employment and careful budgeting.
UESF empowers our clients with workshops on budgeting and financial literacy, as well as on how to save money on utility bills. We also offer case management to review your current finances, develop ways to achieve stability in the short term, and set personal and financial goals to help you plan for the longer term. And we offer job training and employment resources as well as continuing education referrals to help you achieve a brighter future.
- A budget is a financial map to use to manage your money
- Creating a budget forces you to take a close look at your spending habits
- Managing your money helps you to spend wisely
- Budgeting allows you to save for life’s emergency situations
- Budgeting is a realistic financial plan, which you put together based on your income and expenses
Our Housing Stabilization Programs
UESF’s ongoing series of educational sessions is designed to instill helpful knowledge as well as a sense of responsibility to help keep families in their homes. Learn more